‘At its most fundamental, project management is about people getting things done,’ Dr Martin Barnes, Association of Project Management (APM) President.
At Think First Associates our Programme and Project Managers have led most some of the most complex, high profile, high value programmes and projects within the public sector. Our team are professionally qualified programme (MSP) and project managers (PRINCE 2) who know that to be effective they need to effect real change by working with our clients.
We follow industry-recognised, best practice guidelines, but are always pragmatic in our application of the recognised methods. We have a track record of successfully delivering customers' projects to time, cost and quality: We offer the following Programme and Project Management related services:
- Programme Definition, Set-up and Management;
- The Management of projects from Business Case through to change implementation;
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Office Management (P3O)
- Configuration, Document and Records Management
- Management of Risks & Issues
- Benefits Management
- Health Checks, Gateway Reviews and Maturity Assessments
- Governance Design and Set-up (based upon stakeholder analysis)
- Business Change Management
- Communications Management.
We aim to improve the project and programme management capability of your internal resources, through formal training courses, coaching interventions and on the job mentoring of individuals. We also aim to leave you with appropriate templates, guides and tools that you will find invaluable.