We provide collaborative coaching services to individuals, teams and the entire organisation. Co-Coaching is based on a structured approach to helping. The prime goal is to teach the clients how to coach themselves. The secondary goal is to help them understand how to use this to resolve a current live issue. We work with you to develop and implement the right model for you. As you move forward we can support you, help you reflect and learn as the process is concluded. This is an exciting space and one that can deliver real and more importantly sustainable benefits for the client.
Client groups include:
- 1:1 coaching - Providing help on personal or professional matters.
- Team coaching - Working with a group of people where the coach is helping to bring about a particular change or improvement that concerns the team .
- Organisational coaching - Working with a larger group of people to help resolve issues or bring about a specific change
Example Coaching Areas :
- Career Development - Unblocking personal potential
- Consultancy Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Managing Sustainable Change
- Enhancing Team Creativity
- Enabling Organisational Change
- Dealing with conflict
- Myers Briggs as a development tool